Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome to my blog (http://stopstopsmoking.blogspot.com)
I want to help any people that want to stop smoking and stop from being
addicted to cigarettes..

I collect all FREE QUIT SMOKING HELP for you..
Just read the articles in this blog, and also read for the tips and trick and simply do it..!


I believe that's not impossible for you to stop smoking..

God Bless You..!

More Great Reasons to Quit Smoking Today


As if you don't have enough reasons already, here are a few more reasons to quit smoking today. Hopefully they'll help you get to the point where you're finally ready to quit for good.

1. Coughing

This one should be obvious, but because I went through it in a big way, it's first on my list. I had an awful smoker's cough when I smoked, and it went completely away within a week of quitting. The body heals amazingly fast, and you'll feel better shortly after quitting!

2. Exercise

Ever try jogging with a cigarette? Lifting weights? I didn't think so. I was a bit, shall we say, round around the middle as a smoker. I didn't start some ridiculous exercise routine when I quit, I just went for a walk every day or so. You feel a lot better when you don't smoke, and being able to walk and enjoy the outdoors really shows it.

3. Food

People don't really seem to mention this one as much, but smoking apparently kills your sense of taste and smell. Few days after quitting, food started tasting better. A lot better. There's also the downside of bad smells being worse, but we're not going to go there.

4. Dating

Being a smoker makes you a lot less attractive. I didn't really notice this until after I quit, but it makes a huge difference. As a non-smoker, I feel a lot more approachable than before. People will want to talk to you a lot more when you aren't breathing cigarette smoke at them with every word.


CRD: Susan L Roberts

0 komentar:

Newer Post Older Post Home